The Chinese tech giant OnePlus debuted its flagship Volcanic Black and Emerald Forest colour options for the OP 10 Pro last month in its home country, and now it has unveiled a new white edition of the smartphone, named the Panda White.
The brand has equipped it with a 512 GB storage option, which is not available with other colour options. However, all other features remain the same. The OnePlus 10 Pro White Edition with 12GB RAM and 512GB storage costs 5799 yuan, which roughly equates to 916 USD or Rs 68,285 and will be available in China starting March 1st, 2022.
OnePlus 10 Pro Specifications
- 6.7-inch (3216 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ 3D flexible curved AMOLED, LTPO 2.0, 1Hz-120Hz refresh rate, up to 1300 nits brightness
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 4nm Mobile Platform
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1 (in China) / OxygenOS 12 (Global)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/1.43″ Sony IMX789 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 50MP 150° ultra-wide with 1/2.76″ Samsung JN1 sensor, 8MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, OIS 3.3x optical zoom
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX615 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Port, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Dual Microphone, Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Dimensions: 163x 73.9 x 8.55mm; Weight: 200.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 80W SUPERVOOC fast charging, 50W AIRVOOC wireless charging, reverse wireless charging