The 2024 KTM 390 Duke has been spotted testing once again in India, ahead of its launch. The motorcycle was seen alongside the next-generation Husqvarna Svartpilen 401, which is expected to be launched next year. The new 390 Duke is reportedly in the midst of its final phase of testing before going global.
The new 390 Duke is expected to be launched in India in early 2024, and it is likely to make its global debut at the Milan Motor Show (EICMA) in November 2023. The motorcycle will have a number of updates, including a new liquid-cooled engine, which is likely to be a 399cc unit. The engine is expected to produce more power and improved low-end torque.
The new 390 Duke is also expected to have the best features and electronic rider aids in its segment. In addition to the features already available on the current-generation 390 Duke, the new-gen model could be equipped with IMU-based lean-sensitive cornering ABS, a traction control system, and possibly riding modes as well. The motorcycle is also likely to have adjustable suspension at both ends.
Here are some key details about the 2024 KTM 390 Duke:
- Launch: Early 2024
- Engine: New 399cc liquid-cooled engine
- Power: More than 43 hp
- Torque: More than 37 Nm
- Features: Traction Control System (TCS), riding modes, IMU-based lean-sensitive cornering ABS, adjustable suspension
The 2024 KTM 390 Duke is expected to be a significant improvement over the current-generation model, and it is sure to be a popular choice among enthusiasts.
- The 2024 KTM 390 Duke has been spotted testing in India ahead of its launch.
- The motorcycle is expected to be launched in India in early 2024.
- The new 390 Duke will get a number of updates, including a new engine and electronic rider aids.
- The motorcycle is expected to be a significant improvement over the current-generation model.