TVS has introduced 2 new colors for their recently launched 125cc scooter Ntorq. It is now also available in Metallic Blue and Metallic Grey. This takes the total number of shades to 6 as TVS launched the scooter in 4 shades initially. Ntorq is powered by a single cylinder, 124.79cc three valve engine producing 9.4 HP at 7500 rpm and 10.5 Nm at 5500 rpm.
TVS claims 0-60 kmph in just 9 seconds while 95 kmph of top speed will ensure occasional thrilling highway rides. Apart from that, Ntorq 125 comes with engine kill switch, daytime running lights, 22 liters of under-seat storage and USB charger. It rivals none other than Aprilia SR125, Honda Grazia 125 and Suzuki Access 125 in India.
TVS Ntorq Shades
- Matte Yellow
- Matte Red
- Matte Green
- Matte White
- Metallic Blue (New)
- Metallic Grey (New)
Black alloy wheels, 220mm front disc brake and front telescopic suspension completes the overall package. Ntorq 125 comes with a five liter fuel tank.
Unlike other scooters around with LED lights, TVS went forward with a halogen bulb. The navigation assist and caller ID feature from its new console will help rider decide the priority of riding or parking at some side to take the phone call.
TVS Ntorq 125 Specs
- Engine: 124.79 cc, 4 stroke, Single Cylinder, Air Cooled, OHC
- Maximum Power: 9.4 HP @ 7500 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 10.5 Nm @ 5500 rpm
- Air Filter: Dry Paper + Foam filter
- Scooter Frame: High Rigidity Under Bone Rectangular Tube Type
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1865 mm x 710 mm x 1160 mm
- Wheelbase: 1285 mm
- Ground Clearance: 155 mm
- Fuel Tank: 5.0 Litre
- Kerb Weight: 116.1 Kg
- Front Suspension: Telescopic Suspension
- Rear Suspension: Gas filled Hydraulic Type Coil Spring Shock Absorber
- Front Tyre: 100/80-12 (Tubeless)
- Rear Tyre: 110/80-12 (Tubeless)
- Front Brake: 220 mm Disc
- Rear Brake: 130 mm Drum
TVS Ntorq 125 Video
TVS Ntorq 125 Photos