In celebration of a decade in India, Triumph marks the occasion with the launch of Stealth Limited Edition versions for some of its modern classic models at India Bike Week 2023. These special editions including the Speed Twin 900, Scrambler 900, Speed Twin 1200, and Bonneville T120 showcase unique paint jobs and distinct tank designs. Anticipated to hit dealerships by March 2024, here are the prices for these limited edition models (Ex-Showroom):
Stealth Limited Edition Models and Prices
- Speed Twin 900 Green Stealth Edition: ?9.09 Lakh
- Scrambler 900 Orange Edition: ?10.19 Lakh
- Speed Twin 1200 Red Stealth Edition: ?11.89 Lakh
- Bonneville T120 Blue Stealth Edition: ?11.89 Lakh
- Bonneville T120 Black Stealth Edition: ?11.89 Lakh
Simultaneously, at India Bike Week 2023, Triumph introduced the updated 2024 Tiger 900 lineup in India, offering two distinct variants: the Tiger 900 GT and Tiger 900 Rally Pro. These models cater to different preferences with the Tiger 900 GT focusing on the tarmac while the Rally Pro is tailored for off-road enthusiasts. Bookings for these models are open, and they are expected to arrive in showrooms from March 2024.
Design and Powertrain Highlights
- The 2024 range features a redesigned front fender, updated side panels, and new color schemes.
- Both motorcycles are powered by an 888cc, liquid-cooled, 12-valve, DOHC, inline 3-cylinder engine.
- Power output: 108PS at 9,500rpm.
- Torque: 90Nm at 6,850rpm.
Transmission and Suspension Setup
- Both models come with a slip-and-assist clutch, with the Rally Pro featuring a standard quick-shifter.
- Tiger 900 GT's suspension setup includes a Marzocchi 45mm upside-down fork with 180mm wheel travel and a Marzocchi mono-shock with 170mm wheel travel, both adjustable for rebound and compression.
- Tiger 900 Rally Pro is equipped with a Showa 45mm upside-down fork with 240mm wheel travel and a Showa mono-shock with 230mm wheel travel, also adjustable for rebound and compression.
Braking System and Features
- Both bikes are equipped with dual 320mm discs with Brembo Stylema 4-piston Monobloc calipers at the front and a 255mm disc with a single-piston sliding caliper.
- Standard features include cornering ABS and traction control.
- A new 7-inch TFT instrument console with Bluetooth connectivity is now standard.
- The Tiger 900 GT offers four riding modes: Road, Rain, Sport, and Off-road. The Rally Pro adds an extra Off-road Pro mode.
- The Rally Pro variant includes heated grips, seats, and a Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) as standard.
- The 2024 Triumph Tiger 900 GT will compete with the Ducati Multistrada V2.
- The 900 Rally Pro will rival the Ducati DesertX and the BMW F 850 GS Adventure.
Triumph's dedication to providing bikes that blend performance, style, and cutting-edge features in honor of ten years of market presence in India is demonstrated with the release of these limited edition models and the redesigned Tiger 900 portfolio. Triumph's selection is enhanced by the limited editions which are characterized by their unique designs and represent an important turning point in the brand's development in India.