Top 20 best-selling 150cc-250cc bikes do not follow the commuter style sales trend at all. Here, you will see big numbers for more specific bikes than some less popular options of same engine size.
Bajaj Pulsar series comes first with mind blowing 53,507 units sold in March 2018. The number helped Bajaj keep its number one sportbike tag alive for another month.
[caption id="attachment_196341" align="aligncenter" width="502"] Yamaha R15
is the Best-Selling Premium 150cc Bike in India[/caption]
Top 20 Best-Selling 150cc-250cc Bikes
Sales Figures (March 2018)
- Bajaj Pulsar - 53,507 units
- TVS Apache RTR - 45,644 units
- Honda Unicorn 150 - 21,859 units
- Yamaha FZ + Fazer - 18,348 units
- Bajaj Avenger 180 - 5,727 units
- Yamaha R15 - 5,252 units
- Bajaj Avenger 220 - 4,895 units
- Suzuki Gixxer - 4,720 units
- Suzuki Intruder - 4,495 units
- Bajaj V15 - 3,631 units
- Yamaha SZ - 3,160 units
- Honda CB Hornet - 3,148 units
- Honda CB Unicorn 160 - 2,910 units
- Honda xBlade - 2,717 units
- KTM Duke 200 + RC 200 - 2,482 units
- Yamaha FZ 25 + Fazer 25 - 2,036 units
- Hero Xtreme - 1,653 units
- Hero Achiever - 1,588 units
- KTM Duke 250 - 437 units
- Honda CBR250R - 80 units
TVS Apache RTR was not that far behind as they scored 45,644 units in sale during the same period. Honda Unicorn 150 is bit commuterish in nature and got 21,859 units in sale with its decade old design.
Yamaha FZ got 18,348 units while list saw a sudden drop with newly launched Bajaj Avenger 180 at just 5,727 units. Classy yet expensive Yamaha R15 was good for 5,252 units during this 31 day period. Bajaj Avenger 220 stood sixth with 4,895 units while Suzuki Gixxer made a comeback at 4,720 units.
Intruder, on the other hand, get 4,495 buyers in March 2018. Bajaj V15 stood tenth with just 3,631 units. Next ten options include newly launched Honda xBlade (2,717 units), popular Yamaha FZ25 (2,036 units) and resurrected Honda CBR250R (80 units).
[caption id="attachment_185283" align="aligncenter" width="850"]
Bajaj Recently Launched New Shade for RS200 | Best-Selling 150cc-250cc Bikes