New Nissan Kicks SUV Variant-Wise Price List:
Nissan officially launched the BS6-compliant model of the Kicks in the Indian market back in May this year with a starting price tag of INR 9.50 lakhs for the base variant of the 1.5-litre petrol model while the price range goes all the way up to INR 14.15 lakhs for the top-spec variant of the new 1.3-litre turbo petrol model.
Mechanically, the all-new 1330cc turbo petrol engine generates 156HP of maximum power and a peak torque of 254Nm. The turbo petrol model of the Kicks SUV is available with either a 6-speed manual gearbox or a continuously variable transmission (CVT). The already-existing 106HP-142Nm 1.5-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine is only available with a 5-speed manual gearbox. With the launch of the new Kicks, Nissan has officially discontinued the diesel model of the SUV in India.
The New Nissan Kicks is available in six monotone colour options - Blade Silver, Night Shade, Bronze Grey, Fire Red, Pearl White, and Deep Blue Pearl. The SUV is also available in three dual-tone options - Bronze Grey with Amber Orange, Fire Red with Onyx Black, and Pearl White with Onyx Black. Here is the variant-wise price list for the updated BS6 model of the Nissan Kicks.
New Nissan Kicks SUV
Ex-Showroom Price List
1.5L Petrol MT
1.3L Turbo Petrol MT
- XL - INR 9,49,990
- XV - INR 9,99,990
1.3L Turbo Petrol CVT
- XV - INR 11,84,990
- XV Premium - INR 12,64,990
- XV Premium (O) - INR 13,69,990
- XV Premium (O) Dual tone - INR 13,89,990
Price List Source: Nissan India
Commenting on the announcement, Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India, said
- XV - INR 13,44,990
- XV Premium - INR 14,14,990
- “As a part of our BS-VI upgrade, the new Nissan KICKS 2020 offers the most powerful turbo engine in its segment along with the class-leading X-Tronic CVT transmission. It further strengthens on our customer-centricity with high-value proposition offering the NissanConnect Technology, coupled with a complete vehicle package and class-leading premium-ness.”
[caption id="attachment_587088" align="aligncenter" width="850"]
Hero MotoCorp to Sell and Service Harley-Davidson Bikes in India[/caption]