Haldankar Customs recently worked on a Royal Enfield Classic 500 and came up with this beautiful machine named Encode. The donor bike was maroon in the stock shade while Encode gets off-white and red livery for a unique character and head-turning looks.
Not just that, in addition to featuring a unique front fascia, the motorcycle is also equipped with a luggage carrier, a tank protector, and a much better set of tyres. Some of the other key highlights include perfectly-chromed parts, colour-coded seat and handlebar grips, a huge 18-litre fuel tank and a three-dimensional Royal Enfield logo.
The lock key now can be slotted right next to your right leg while optional EFI to carburettor conversion offers more performance than the stock version. Apart from that, the custom exhaust also helps this modified Classic 500 get a unique character in comparison to the standard extra long Royal Enfield exhaust. You can also add a second seat in case one plans to travel with a pillion rider on a long ride.
Key Facts About Classic 500 Encode
- Huge 18-litre fuel tank
- Tank grille to protect the top of the tank from scratches
- Rear carrier for luggage
- Front and rear Michelin Scorcher tyres for better grip
- Red and off-white shade along with golden pinstripe
- Quality chrome and buffing on the engine
- Allen key stainless steel bolts for better looks and durability
- Customized chrome battery box with belt
- Titanium bend-pipe wrap with gold star exhaust
- Customized handle grips along with bar-end indicators and DRL
- Top-quality powder coating on parts
- Full carburettor conversion from EFI, increase in performance and mileage (optional, extra charge for this conversion)
The approximate customization cost for the Royal Enfield Classic 500 Encode is INR 1.20 lakh while Haldankar Customs will charge extra for any other addition over the above-mentioned features. It will take around 60 days to get your bike converted to Encode. The prices are non-negotiable. For further queries and details, you can contact:
- Address: Bhoir Compound, Near Gokul Anand Hotel, On Western Express Highway, Dahisar East, Mumbai, India
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +91 9137714856