Following the release of the NW-A306 Walkman, Sony India introduced the NW-ZX707 Walkman. It has enhanced sound and longer battery life for audiophiles and hi-fi aficionados.
The NW-ZX707 is a high-quality music player with a sleek design that provides a genuine listening experience. It includes a DSD Remastering Engine, which converts PCM audio to 11.2 MHz DSD for increased enjoyment. The NW-ZX707 employs S-Master HX digital amp technology and a reflow solder with gold. It enhances sound localization and broader the sound area. It also supports the native DSD format.
For high capacitance and low resistance, the NW-ZX707 has fine-tuned capacitors. The sound that appears to rise from silence is provided by the OFC milled block that covers the digital block. A big 8mm coil provides balanced output and increased sound resolution across all frequencies.
Edge-AI and DSEE UltimateTM are used by the NW-ZX707 to upscale compressed music in real time. The revised algorithm improves the benefits of CD-quality lossless codec audio. The battery life of the device is up to 25 hours for 44.1kHz FLAC playing, 23 hours for 96 kHz FLAC High-Res Audio playback, and 22 hours for streaming.
The NW-ZX707 is made with high-quality components for great sound quality. It also has a longer battery life and a balanced connection. A larger 5" display, Wi-Fi capability, and a sleek portable design are some of the key features for demanding music fans.
It includes DSEE Ultimate for upscaling music, whether Wi-Fi streamed or downloaded. Sony built the product with the environment in mind and the packaging is devoid of plastic. Music fans in India may get the Sony NW-ZX707 Walkman only at Headphone Zone for Rs 70,000.
Quick Specifications of Sony NW-ZX707 Walkman
- Display: 12.7 Cm (5.0-Inch), HD (1280 X 720 Pixels)
- Bluetooth v5.0, Dual Band Wi-Fi
- Supported codecs: SBC, LDAC, AptX, AptX HD, AAC
- Memory and storage: 64GB
- Built-In Battery; Charging time: 3.5hrs
- Battery life: Continuous playback up to 25hrs
- Audio Playback: MP3: 32 – 320kbps (Supports VBR) / 32, 44.1, 48kHz, WMA: 32-320kbps (Supports Variable Bitrate(VBR)/44.1kHz (STEREO),32-48kbps / 44.1kHz (MONO), FLAC: 16, 24bit / 8-384kHz, WAV: 16, 24, 32bit (Float / Integer) / 8-384kHz, AAC: 16-320kbps / 8-48kHz, HE-AAC: 32-144kbps / 8-48kHz, Apple Lossless: 16, 24bit /8-384kHz, AIFF: 16, 24, 32bit / 8-384kHz, DSD: 1bit / 2.8224, 5.6448, 11.2896 MHz, APE: 8, 16, 24bit / 8-192kHz (Fast, Normal, High), MQA: Supported
- Music play mode: Shuffle Playback, Repeat Off, Repeat 1 Song, Repeat All, All Range, Selected Range
- Sound effects: Direct Source (Direct),10 Band Equalizer, DSEE Ultimate, DC Phase Linearizer, Dynamic Normalizer, Vinyl Processor
- Music searching methods: All Songs, Artist, Release Year, Playlists, Album, Genre, Composer, Hi-Res, Recent Transfers, Folder, Cue Sheet
- Ports: USB: Type-C (USB3.2 Gen1 Compliant)
- Headphone: Stereo Mini Jack, Balanced Standard-Jack
- External Memory: MicroSD MicroSDHC MicroSDXC
- Talkback support
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 72.5 Mm X 132.3 Mm X 16.9 Mm
- Weight: 227g
- Operating system: Android 12