Xolo, the Indian mobile device brand is all set to launch their new mid-range smartphone Xolo ZX exclusively on Amazon India on April 25. The smartphone features a gradient rear design which offers Blue and Purple illuminance when seen from different viewing angles. It features a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor that will unlock the phone in 0.23 seconds. The smartphone also features a 0.9 seconds face unlock feature. The price details will be revealed at the time of the official launch.
[caption id="attachment_493581" align="aligncenter" width="1130"]
Xolo ZX Smartphone Launching in India on April 25[/caption]
Powering the Xolo ZX is a 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU mounted on it. The smartphone packs a 3260mAh battery and features a 6.22-inch HD+ curved glass notch display with a resolution of 1520×720 pixels and 500 nits brightness. The Xolo ZX has been equipped with 6GB of RAM with 128GB of internal storage, expandable via a microSD card up to 256GB.
The smartphone gets a dual 13MP+5MP rear camera setup with LED flash and it features a 16MP selfie camera. The Xolo ZX gets WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS as connectivity options while it exhibits a dual SIM architecture.
Xolo ZX Specifications
- 6.22-inch (1520×720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 IPS
- 2.5D curved glass display with 500 nits brightness
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (12nm processor
- 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal memory
- Expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP secondary rear camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5, GPS
- 3260mAh battery