Xiaomi recently announced the global version of the AirDots Pro 2 earphones that were introduced in China in September last year. Known as Mi True Wireless Earphones 2, they come featured with Bluetooth version 5.0 and LDHC Hi-Res audio codec, along with smart voice controls and dual microphones for ENC (noise cancellation). The wireless earphones have touch controls for volume and track change while they also get 14.2mm drivers for better audio output.
The interesting connectivity feature of these earphones is that they automatically connect with the phone running MIUI when you open the case and pick up the earphones. The dual microphones act as noise cancellation while the semi-in-ear design easily fits the ear canal which makes them comfortable to wear and they don’t fall off easily. The weight of each headset is 4.5 grams and their case weighs 50 grams.
The Xiaomi Wireless Earphones are available in white colour and are priced at €79.99 (INR 6,600 approximately). They will go on sale in Europe in the coming weeks. In terms of performance, the earphones provide 4 hours of standalone playback and it is 14 hours with the case. The USB Type-C port is used for charging the case which takes 1 hour to charge.
Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 Specs
- Bluetooth 5.0 (LDHC/SBC/AAC codes) to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 14.2mm drivers for better audio output
- Touch controls for volume and track change
- Dual microphones for noise cancellation, voice control
- Infrared sensor for intelligent wear detection so it automatically pauses when you remove them
- Semi-in-ear design to fit your ear canal, making it comfortable to wear and doesn’t fall off easily
- Each headset weigh just 4.5 grams, Case weighs 50 grams
- 4 hours of standalone playback, 14 hours with the case
- USB Type-C charging for the case to charge in 1 hour
[caption id="attachment_551595" align="aligncenter" width="850"]
OnePlus 8 Colour Options Surface Online [New Photos][/caption]