Published: Tuesday, 24 September 2019 0:00 AM | By Maxabout News Team | 160 Views
Xiaomi recently announced the Mi 9 Pro 5G in China with a starting price tag of 3699 Yuan (INR 37,000). It is the company’s latest flagship smartphone and comes featured with a 6.39-inch full HD+ super AMOLED display that has a Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection. The Mi 9 Pro comes powered with the latest Snapdragon 855 Plus 7nm processor along with the Snapdragon X50 5G modem. It also gets support for 7-antenna 5G bands for improved signal reception.
The smartphone gets a specific, customized L-shaped vapour chamber cooling system so that the processor’s core temperature can be reduced by 10.2°C. It has up to 12GB of RAM and runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) OS with MIUI 10. For optics, the smartphone gets a triple rear camera setup.
It has a 48MP primary rear camera that gets Sony IMX586 sensor, a 12MP telephoto camera for 2x lossless zoom and a 16MP ultra-wide-angle lens that has a Sony IMX481 sensor. At the front, it gets a 20MP selfie camera. The backup performance of the phone is handled by a 4000mAh battery. It has a 45W fast charger that charges the phone to 100% in just 48 minutes of charge.
The smartphone also supports 30W wireless fast charging. The brand is also selling a 30W fan-cooled wireless charging sand for 199 yuan (INR 2000, approx.). The Mi 9 Pro 5G is available in two colour options: Dream White and Titanium Black. It is available for order in China and will go on sale from September 27th.
Variant-Wise Price List
- 8GB+128GB: 3699 yuan (INR 37,000)
- 8GB+ 256GB: 3799 yuan (INR 38,000)
- 12GB+256GB: 4099 yuan (INR 41,000)
- 12GB+512GB: 4299 yuan (INR 43,000)
Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G Specs
- 6.39-inch (1080 × 2280 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED display
- 103.8% NTSC colour gamut, 600 nits brightness, >60000:1 contrast ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus 7nm Mobile Platform
- 1 x 2.96GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB/256GB storage
- 12GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB/512GB storage
- Dual SIM, Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2.0? Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8µm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash, OIS, Laser Autofocus, PDAF, CAF
- 12MP 1/3.6? Samsung S5K3M5 telephoto lens with f/2.2 aperture, 1.0µm pixel size, 6P lens, 2x lossless zoom
- 16MP 1/1.3? Sony IMX481 117-degree ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 1.0µm pixel size, 6P lens, 4cm macro
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 157.21×74.64×8.95mm
- Weight: 196 grams
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO)
- Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 45W fast charging, 30W wireless fast charging
[caption id="attachment_522610" align="aligncenter" width="850"]
Xiaomi Mi MIX Alpha Officially Announced for 19,999 Yuan (INR 1.99 Lakh)[/caption]