The list of top 10 best-selling 150cc-250cc bikes in India for December 2019 is here and as usual, it has been dominated by the most popular motorcycle series in this segment - the Bajaj Pulsar. It registered a sales figure of 35,849 units last month. Following it is the TVS Apache series that was good enough to register 20,302 units in December 2019.
The third position in the list has been marked by the Yamaha FZ series that was good for 9,737 units. Honda CB Unicorn registered a sales figure 4,340 units, which is 78% less than what it had posted in December 2018. The fifth position in the list has been marked by Yamaha R15 V3 which was good for 4,206 units in December 2019.
Following it is the Bajaj Avenger series that registered sales of 2,514 units. The seventh position in the list has been bagged by Hero xPulse 200 that was good enough to register a sales figure of 2,311 units in December 2019. Following is the list of top 10 best-selling 150cc-250cc bikes in India last month.
Top 10 Best-Selling 150cc-250cc Bikes
Sales Report (December 2019)
- Bajaj Pulsar Series: 35,849 units
- TVS Apache Series: 20,302 units
- Yamaha FZ Series: 9,737 units
- Honda CB Unicorn 150: 4,340 units
- Yamaha R15 V3: 4,206 units
- Bajaj Avenger Series: 2,514 units
- Hero xPulse 200: 2,311 units
- Honda CB Hornet 160R: 1,755 units
- Suzuki Gixxer Series: 1,635 units
- Honda xBlade 160: 1,499 units
Other than the above-mentioned list of motorcycles, there are 6 more 150cc-250cc segment bikes which hold an important position in the Indian 2-wheeler Industry.
Sales Data Source
- KTM 200 Duke: 1,582 units
- Yamaha MT-15: 578 units
- Hero Xtreme 200R: 653 units
- KTM 250 Duke: 259 units
- Suzuki Intruder: 0 units
- Honda CBR250R: 0 units
[caption id="attachment_540409" align="aligncenter" width="850"]
Royal Enfield Classic 500 Tribute Black Officially Announced[/caption]