Published: Wednesday, 11 December 2019 0:00 AM | By Maxabout News Team | 333 Views
According to recent reports, Tata Motors is offering a discount of up to INR 1.75 lakhs on their most cherished SUV, Tata Harrier. The huge discount is applicable to the multiple variants of the car. The brand recently also offered multiple discounts on the SUV for the festive season but this one surpasses them all. The discount offers are being specifically carried out to clear the remaining BS4 stock of the SUV before the new year starts.
The highest-spec variant of the Tata Harrier SUV with an on-road price tag of INR 20.47 lakh can now be availed with a limited period discount offer at a price tag of INR 18.72 lakh (on-road, approx). It is one of the best times for the customers to avail the Tata Harrier Dark Edition which has been recently unveiled by the brand with an exclusive all-black theme.
The discounts may vary across the multiple dealerships, so we would suggest you visit your nearest authorised Tata Motors showroom to the exact discount details and price quote in your city.
At present, powering the Tata Harrier is a BS4-compliant 2.0-litre diesel engine that is good for a maximum power of 140HP @ 3750 rpm and a peak torque of 350Nm @ 1750-2500 rpm. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox as standard. The brand is expected to launch the BS6-compliant variant of the SUV before April 1, 2020.
In addition to this, Tata Motors is also planning to unveil its debut electric SUV by the name Nexon EV in the coming days. The new year for the brand is also expected to be quite busy with the launch of the Tata Gravitas, a seven-seater SUV based on the Harrier while the brand will also launch the Altroz premium hatchback in January 2020.
Tata Harrier Specifications
- Engine Displacement: 1956 cc
- Engine Type: Kryotec 2.0 L Turbocharged Engine
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Emission Standard: BS-IV
- Maximum Power: 140 PS @ 3750 rpm
- Max Torque: 350 Nm @ 1750-2500 rpm
- No. of Cylinders: In-line 4-cylinders
- Transmission Type: 6-Speed Manual
- Mileage (ARAI): 16.7 kmpl
- Overall Length: 4598mm
- Overall Width: 1894mm
- Overall Height: 1706mm
- Wheelbase: 2741mm
- Ground Clearance: 205mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 50 litres
- Seating Capacity: 5 Seater
- Boot Space: 425 litres
- Boot Space with Rear Seats Folded: 810 litres
- Front Brakes: Disc
- Rear Brakes: Drum
- Front Suspension: Independent, Lower Wishbone, McPherson Strut with Coil Spring & Anti Roll Bar
- Rear Suspension: Semi-independent Twist blade with Panhard Rod & Coil Spring
- Frame: Optimal Modular Efficient Global Advanced Architecture) derived from Land Rover’s D8 Architecture Engine
- Tyres (XE, XM): 235/70 R16 (Steel)
- Tyres (XT, XZ): 235/65 R17 (Alloy)
- Spare Tyre: 235/70 R16 (Steel)
[caption id="attachment_535332" align="aligncenter" width="850"]
Suzuki Swift Sport Extreme Concept Officially Revealed[/caption]