Published: Thursday, 21 February 2019 0:00 AM | By Maxabout News Team | 153 Views
Samsung Galaxy S10e Officially Unveiled:
The next generation of mobile innovation, the Galaxy S10 series has been officially unveiled and the smartphone does look promising for sure. Claimed by the company for standing apart from the rest generations, the Galaxy S10 series gets the most innovative screens. According to Flipkart, the S10 series will be launching in India tomorrow at 10 AM.
The Samsung Galaxy S10e gets a 5.8-inch Full HD+ AMOLED cinematic infinity display with a pixel density of 435ppi and a resolution of 2,280x1,080 pixels. It runs on Android 9.0 with Samsung One UI and is available in two variants: 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage and 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage, both expandable via a microSD card up to 512GB.
The Samsung Galaxy S10e is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU in the USA. The India-spec version is expected to be powered by an Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9820 8nm processor with Mali-G76 MP12 GPU mounted on top and is backed by a 3,100mAh battery with Wireless PowerShare.
The pocket-friendly smartphone gets a dual rear camera set up with a primary wide-angle 12MP sensor and a secondary ultra-wide 16MP sensor. It supports a 10MP front-facing camera and gets stereo speakers tuned by AKG.
The side-mounted fingerprint sensor is a first for the Samsung Galaxy series. You can avail the Samsung Galaxy S10e in Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue, Canary Yellow and Flamingo Pink colours. Unveiled yesterday in the USA, the smartphone gets a price tag of $749.99 (Rs. 53,250 approx.) for the 6GB RAM plus 128GB storage variant, and $849.99 (Rs. 60,350 approx.) for the 8GB RAM plus 256GB storage variant.
Samsung Galaxy S10e Specs
- 5.8-inch Full HD+ (2280 × 1080 pixels) Dynamic AMOLED display with 435ppi
- HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU (Global)
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9820 8nm processor with Mali-G76 MP12 GPU (India)
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage (UFS 2.1)
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB storage (UFS 2.1)
- Expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Single / Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Dimensions: 69.9 x 142.2 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 150 grams
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.4-f/1.5 variable aperture, OIS
- 16MP 123° Ultra Wide rear sensor with an f/2.2 aperture with 0.5X/2X optical zoom, up to 8X digital zoom
- 10MP Dual Pixel front-facing camera with 80° wide-angle lens, f/1.9 aperture
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Barometer, Capacitive Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 4×4 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 3,100mAh battery with fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging
- Wireless PowerShare
Samsung Galaxy S10e Price List
- 6GB+128GB: $749.99 (Rs. 53,250 approx.)
- 8GB+256GB: $849.99 (Rs. 60,350 approx.)