Published: Thursday, 21 February 2019 0:00 AM | By Maxabout News Team | 278 Views
Samsung has officially unveiled the next generation smartphone series, the Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+ and Galaxy S10e in the US yesterday. Claiming to be the new way to define innovation and performance for the new generation, the flagship phones are everything worth the hype. From Infinity-O display to the side mounted fingerprint sensors and the pro-grade cameras to the wireless power share, the new generation S10 series have them all.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 has been unveiled in two variants with a price tag of $899.99 (Rs. 64,000 approx.) for the 8GB RAM plus 128 GB internal storage, and $1149.99 (Rs. 81,800 approx.) for the 8GB RAM plus 512GB internal storage. It will be available in the market in Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue, Canary Yellow and Flamingo Pink colours. According to Flipkart, the S10 series will be launching in India tomorrow at 10 AM.
Coming to the other specifications, the Samsung Galaxy S10 is powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU for the US specs variant while for the Indian market, the smartphone will be equipped with Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9820 8nm processor with Mali-G76 MP12 GPU mounted on top. It runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) and is equipped with a 3,400mAh battery with wireless power share.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 gets a 6.1-inch Quad HD+Curved Dynamic AMOLED display with a pixel density of 550ppi. The notch less smartphone is water and dust resistant and gets Stereo speakers tuned by AKG. It gets a tri-rear camera setup with a 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, a 12-megapixel dual pixel camera, and a 12-megapixel telephoto lens. The smartphone also gets a 10MP Dual Pixel selfie camera with 80° wide-angle lens.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Specs
- 6.1-inch Quad HD+ (3040 × 1440 pixels) Curved Dynamic AMOLED display with 550ppi
- HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU (Global)
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9820 8nm processor with Mali-G76 MP12 GPU (India)
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB/512GB storage (UFS 2.1)
- Expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Single / Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Dimensions: 149.9×70.4 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 157 grams
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.4-f/1.5 variable aperture, OIS
- 12MP Telephoto rear lens with 45° FoV, f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP 123° Ultra Wide rear sensor with an f/2.2 aperture with 0.5X/2X optical zoom, up to 10X digital zoom
- 10MP Dual Pixel front-facing camera with 80° wide-angle lens, f/1.9 aperture
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Barometer, Capacitive Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 4×4 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 3,400mAh battery with fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging
- Wireless PowerShare
Samsung Galaxy S10 Price List
- 8GB+128GB: $899.99 (Rs. 64,000 approx.)
- 8GB+512GB: $1149.99 (Rs. 81,800 approx.)