Finally, Samsung has launched its Galaxy M40 smartphone in India and it is priced at INR 19,990 marking itself as a mid-range smartphone. It will be available from Amazon.in and Samsung’s online store from June 19th. As teased previously, the smartphone comes featured with a 6.3-inch full HD+ Infinity-O LCD screen with 91.8% screen-to-body ratio. It has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
[caption id="attachment_508867" align="aligncenter" width="807"]
Samsung Galaxy M40 Launched in India @ INR 19,990[/caption]
The smartphone comes powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 processor with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, which is expandable up to 512GB via microSD card. The phone runs on Android Pie with Samsung One UI. The smartphone comes featured with a primary 32MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, a secondary 5MP camera for portrait shots, and an 8MP camera which has 123-degree ultra wide angle lens. For the front, the smartphone uses a 16MP selfie camera.
The Galaxy M40 features screen sound technology that uses the phone’s screen as an earpiece. The smartphone has a fingerprint scanner and supports Hybrid dual SIM (nano+nano / microSD). The phone has got a 3500mAh battery which supports fast charging. It is available in two shades: Midnight Blue, and Seawater Blue.
[caption id="attachment_508868" align="aligncenter" width="1024"]
Samsung Galaxy M40 Colours[/caption]
There are various launch offers along with Galaxy M40 that include 100% extra recharge for 10 months with INR 249 (up to 4GB data per day) and INR 349 plans (up to 6GB data per day) for Airtel users. It also gets INR 3750 cashback (in form of 50 vouchers) + Additional 250GB data (500MB per day up to 18 months) for Vodaphone and Idea users. For Jio users, on recharge of INR 198, they get double data offer for 10 months at 4GB per day.
Samsung Galaxy M40 Specs
- 6.3-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+
- Infinity-O LCD with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675
- Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage
- Expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 32MP rear camera with LED flash with f/1.7 aperture
- 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP 123° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 155.2 x 73.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 169 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with fast charging