Samsung has recently announced the brand’s latest addition to the A series, the Galaxy A50. The new mid-range smartphone features an Infinity-U display while the price range will be known with its official launch in the Indian market in the coming days. The smartphone will be available for sale in Black, White, Blue and Coral colours.
Powering the Samsung Galaxy A50 is an Octa-Core Exynos 9610 10nm processor with Mali-G72 GPU. The smartphone runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) and gets a dual sim architecture. It gets two variable memory variants: 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage and 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage, both expandable up to 512GB via a microSD card.
[caption id="attachment_419544" align="aligncenter" width="988"]
Samsung Galaxy A50 with In-Display Fingerprint Sensor Unveiled[/caption]
It gets a 4000mAh battery with fast charging while exhibits a tripe camera set up at the rear with a 25MP primary camera with f/1.7 aperture, a secondary 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture and an 8MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture. The Samsung Galaxy A50 also gets a 25MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture, and the smartphone is also equipped with an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy A50 Specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+
- Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Exynos 9610 10nm processor
- Mali-G72 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage
- Expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie), Dual SIM
- 25MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture
- 5MP rear depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP ultra-wide rear angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 25MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Dimension:158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging