Samsung has unveiled the Galaxy A2 Core in India at an effective price tag of INR 5290. The smartphone runs on Android Go while considered as a successor to the Galaxy J2 Core. The Samsung Galaxy A2 Core can be availed in Blue and Black colour options. The smartphone is available at offline stores as reported by Mahesh Telecom, a Mumbai based retailer. There hasn’t been any confirmation on the availability of the Samsung Galaxy A2 Core on the online platforms as of yet.
Powering the Samsung Galaxy A2 Core is an octa-core Exynos 7870 SoC processor while featuring 1GB of RAM with 16GB of internal storage. The smartphone runs on Android Pie (Go Edition) and features preloaded Android Go based applications compatible with it such as Google Maps Go and Google Assistant Go.
The Samsung Galaxy A2 Core gets a 5-inch qHD display with a resolution of 960x540 pixels while packs a 2,600mAh battery. Coming to the camera specifications, the smartphone has been equipped with 5MP rear camera as well as a 5MP selfie camera. It also features Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB port as connectivity options.
Samsung Galaxy A2 Core Specs
- 5-inch (540 x 960 pixels) qHD TFT display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor with Mali T830 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 Pie (Go edition)
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 5MP Front-facing camera
- Dimensions:141.6 x 71 x 9.1mm; Weight: 142g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- 2600mAh battery