Ford has announced a price-cut in the Ecosport prices, with immediate effect. The price-cut is very impressive, starting with a Rs 53,700 price-cut in base petrol and upto a Rs 1,12,300 reduction in the top diesel variant. The reduction in price has beenbrought about to counter the increasing competition in the compact SUV segment which intensified further with the very recent launch of Maruti's Vitara Brezza. The cut in the price by Ford India has made the base variant of Ecosport cheaper by a margin of Rs 29,800 than the Vitara Brezza.
Commenting on price-cut, executive director marketing, sales and service of Ford India, Anurag Mehrotra said: “With enhanced competitive edge across the entire Ford EcoSport petrol and diesel line-up, we are happy to extend the joy of owning India’s most loved compact SUV to many more customers and welcome them to the Ford family.”
Ford has responded to Maruti's showstopper with a hefty price-cut. Let's see if Mahindra brings forward a similar proposition with its TUV300.
Here is the new price list of Ford EcoSport:
- 1.5L Petrol Ambiente – Rs. 668,800 (Rs. 722,500)
- 1.5L Petrol Trend – Rs. 740,900 (Rs. 818,300)
- 1.5L Petrol Titanium – Rs. 856,500 (Rs. 933,900)
- 1.5L Petrol Titanium AT – Rs. 961,500 (Rs. 1,036,300)
- 1.0L Petrol Trend Plus – Rs. 818,900 (Rs. 896,300)
- 1.0L Petrol Titanium Plus – Rs. 945,000 (Rs. 1,032,400)
Above mentioned prices are ex-showroom Delhi.
- 1.5L Diesel Ambiente – Rs. 728,800 (Rs. 841,100)
- 1.5L Diesel Trend – Rs. 800,900 (Rs. 913,200)
- 1.5L Diesel Trend Plus – Rs. 848,900 (Rs. 961,200)
- 1.5L Diesel Titanium – Rs. 916,500 (Rs. 1,028,800)
- 1.5L Diesel Titanium Plus – Rs. 975,000 (Rs. 1,087,300)
Please contact your nearest Ford dealer to get the exact price quote in your city.