Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India has passed the GST benefits to its customers and the brand has reduced the price of all motorcycles and scooters except their superbikes because all of them are powered by a 650cc or 1000cc engine.
According to GST, the bikes and scooters which are under 350cc, will attract a tax rate of 28 percent instead of 30 percent under the old tax structure. For example, the price of Activa 3G, Aviator, Navi, CB Hornet, and CB Unicorn has been slashed by a small margin.
However, according to GST, the bikes which are above 350cc will attract 3 percent additional cess in addition to 28% as per the new tax rates. This will increase the price of motorcycles which have engine displacement of 350cc and above. This means that the price of Honda Superbikes like CBR1000RR and CBR650F are expected to rise by a little margin.
To sum it up, GST tax on bikes under 350cc is 28 percent (reduced from 30 percent) and GST tax on bikes above 350cc is 31 percent (increased from 30 percent). The price of bikes under 350cc will be reduced by 2 percent and the bikes above 350cc will get a price hike of 1 percent.
Post-GST Honda Price List | July 1, 2017
- CB Hornet 160R STD - Rs 81,800
- CB Hornet 160R CBS - Rs 86,300
- CB Unicorn 160 STD - Rs 73,200
- CB Unicorn 160 CBS - Rs 74,600
- CB Unicorn 150 - Rs 70,000
- CB Shine SP STD - Rs 60,700
- CB Shine SP DLX - Rs 63,200
- CB Shine SP CBS - Rs 65,200
- CB Shine 125 Drum - Rs 55,900
- CB Shine 125 Disc - Rs 58,200
- CB Shine 125 CBS - Rs 61,000
- Livo 110 Drum - Rs 54,400
- Livo 110 Disc - Rs 56,900
- Dream Yuga - Rs 51,900
- Dream Neo - Rs 50,000
- CD110 Dream Kick - Rs 44,900
- CD110 Dream Self - Rs 47,000
Price of Honda CB Hornet 160R has been reduced by around INR 800, and Honda Activa 4G's price has been reduced by around INR 400. Price of Navi 110 has been reduced by around INR 400. Honda recently also launched an-new scooter CLIQ
for INR 42,500.
The prices we have mentioned here are ex-showroom Delhi.
- Activa 4G - Rs 50,800
- Dio 110 - Rs 49,200
- Aviator Drum - Rs 52,200
- Aviator Alloy - Rs 54,100
- Aviator Disc - Rs 56,500
- Activa-i - Rs 48,000
- Activa 125 STD - Rs 57,000
- Activa 125 Alloy - Rs 58,900
- Activa 125 DLX - Rs 61,300
- Honda Cliq - Rs 42,500
- Honda Navi - Rs 41,200
1) Post-GST Bajaj Bikes Price List
2) Post-GST Renegade Price List
3) Post-GST KTM Price List
4) Post-GST Yamaha Price List
Frequently Asked Questions About GST
1) What is the meaning of GST?
2) What are the GST Tax Slabs?
3) What are the benefits under GST?
4) What is the Full Form of GST?
5) How GST Works?
6) When will GST be Implemented?
7) What are the Taxes that GST Replaces?
8) What will be the Short-term Impact of GST?