Published: Thursday, 26 September 2019 0:00 AM | By Maxabout News Team | 113 Views
OnePlus has again managed to grab everyone’s attention by the news that it has started rolling out a stable update version of the OxygenOS 10 for the OnePlus 7 and the OnePlus 7 Pro. The company unveiled the news when the developers of the OxygenOS introduced an open beta version of OxygenOS that was based on Android 10.
The news broke out prior to the launch of the OnePlus 7T that has been scheduled for September 26th. This new launch will be running on OxygenOS 10 out of the box. It is also expected that the company will be unveiling the details for OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 5 series smartphones at the launch event later today.
Although there has been no confirmation at the company’s end but it is being said that the OTA update will be done in batches limited to a few users only whereas a broader update may take place in a few days after it is sure that no bugs exist in it. The company also notified that using a VPN in order to be able to download this build may not work as the rollout is not region-based rather it has been availed randomly to limited devices.
OxygenOS 10 Features
- An up-graded OS to Android 10
- An all-new User Interface
- Upgraded location permission for your privacy
- The settings have been updated with new customisation feature that allows you to choose icon shape to be displayed in the Quick Settings
- Inward swipes have been added that allows going back on swiping on the left or right edge
- The bottom has now got a navigation bar to switch between apps
- The gaming experience will be improved with all new game space features
- Intelligent info based on specific times, locations and events for Ambient Display
- Blocking spam will be easier by just a keyword for message