OPPO F5 Youth Launched in India:
The Chinese smartphone maker, OPPO has launched yet another selfie phone in India, OPPO F5 Youth. As the name suggests, the target audience of the phone is the next generation youth of the country and is priced at INR 16,990.
The phone is the cheaper variant of the F5 launched last month and gets slightly lower camera specifications and RAM capacity, while the rest of the specifications are similar to OPPO F5. it is available in two stunning black and gold colors.
[caption id="attachment_165351" align="aligncenter" width="502"]
OPPO F5 Youth Launched in India @ INR 16990[/caption]
The OPPO F5 Youth comes with 6-inch full HD display with 1080*2160 resolution. It follows the 18:9 aspect ratio display trend. The selfie focused smartphone comes with a 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture and LED flash and a 13 MP rear camera with LED flash.
The phone is equipped with A.I. beauty recognition technology that scan 200 facial recognition spots to beautify a selfie shot perfectly. It is powered by 2.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P23 16nm processor with 770MHz ARM Mali G71 MP2 GPU and runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat) with ColorOS 3.2.
Along with the amazing selfie features, the user can use the front camera to unlock the device. It offers 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage that can be extended up to 256GB with an external SD card. The phone packs a 3200 mAh battery. Weighing 152 grams, the device offers 4G, VoLTE, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS as connectivity options.
OPPO F5 Youth Specifications
- 6-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) 18:9 FHD+
- 2.5D curved glass display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) with ColorOS 3.2
- Dual SIM | Fingerprint sensor
- 2.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P23 16nm
- 770MHz ARM Mali G71 MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 76 x 7.5mm
- Weight: 152g | 3200mAh built-in battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
OPPO F5 Youth Shades
The OPPO F5 Youth is available in 2 colors: Black and Gold colors. The all-new smartphone will go on-sale starting December 8th through online & offline stores across India.
Commenting on the launch, Sky Li, Global VP, OPPO and President of OPPO India, said: Our focus has always been on bringing the best photography and Selfie experience to the Indian consumers, especially the youth. We believe that the youth demands a device that represents them and syncs well with their youthful and fashionable personality. We have been leading the Selfie industry in the Indian market and with the first A.I. Beauty technology in India, we are confident of going further ahead in this journey.