Amidst the recent rumours, Oppo F11 has been launched in India in addition to the all-new Oppo F11 Pro. The smartphone runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6 and gets a waterdrop notch display. The Oppo F11 gets a price tag of INR 19,990 and will be available in Favorite Purple and Marble Green colours. In terms of availability in India, it is expected to hit the markets soon.
Powering the Oppo F11 is an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor with 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU mounted on top of it. The smartphone gets 4GB RAM with 128GB external storage, expandable via a microSD card up to 256GB. The Oppo F11 packs a 4020mAh battery with VOOC flash charge 3.0 and gets a dual sim architecture.
The smartphone features a dual rear camera setup with 48MP primary camera exhibiting f/1.79 aperture and a secondary 5MP depth sensor with 1.12um pixel size. It also features a 16MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture. The Oppo F11 gets a 6.5-inch Full HD+ display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels. The smartphone also features a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
OPPO F11 Specs
- 6.5-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor
- Quad 2.1GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs
- 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB storage
- Expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, 1/2.25? sensor, 0.8um pixel size, 6P lens
- 5MP secondary rear camera with 1.12um pixel size
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- 4020mAh battery with VOOC flash charge 3.0