Nokia 4.2 has been officially launched in India with a price tag of INR 10,990. Unlike the international markets, the brand has launched the Nokia 4.2 smartphone in India in only one variant with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The 5.71-inch Full View curved display comes with HD+ resolution and the phone runs on a decent Snapdragon 439 processor with Adreno 505 GPU.
[caption id="attachment_418275" align="aligncenter" width="483"]
Nokia 4.2 with Snapdragon 439 Launched in India @ INR 10,990[/caption]
Nokia 4.2 is available with 400GB worth expandable storage space through microSD card. The primary camera on the phone is good for 13MP+2MP shots while the front camera comes with an 8MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The phone weighs 161 grams and packs itself in 8.39mm of body shell that supports rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and 3000mAh battery capacity. Nokia 4.2 is available in Black and Pink Sand shades in India.
[caption id="attachment_418276" align="aligncenter" width="907"]
Nokia 4.2 is available in Black and Pink Sand shades[/caption]
Nokia 4.2 Specifications
Commenting on the launch, Ajey Mehta, Vice President and Country Head – India, HMD Global, said: "Owning an affordable smartphone shouldn’t lock you out of exciting features and the latest trends. I’m excited to announce the arrival of first in the series Nokia 4.2 smartphone to India for our fans. From AI-powered features like Adaptive Battery, to a more modern and personal way to interact with your smartphone through the dedicated Google Assistant button; from biometric face unlock, to the latest innovations from Android 9 Pie along with promised next 2-lettered Android updates; the Nokia 4.2 continues to uphold the promise we make across our smartphones – that they will just get better – while bringing the best experiences in your hands."
- 5.71-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) screen size
- 19:9 a-Si FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 439 processor
- Quad 1.95GHz Cortex A53 + Quad 1.45GHz Cortex A53
- Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie), Single / Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size
- 2MP secondary rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size
- Dimensions: 148.95 x 71.30 x 8.39mm
- Weight: 161 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB
- 3000mAh built-in battery