Motorola has launched a new smartphone in the Moto One Series, Motorola One Macro. The online shopping website Flipkart was teasing this smartphone for a long time. It gets a 6.2-inch HD+ Max Vision display with 82% screen-to-body ratio. It is splash resistant and gets an IPX2 rating. The smartphone comes powered by a MediaTek Helio P70 processor with 12nm chipset and runs on Android 9.0 (Pie).
For optics, the Motorola One Macro comes with the triple rear camera setup. It gets a 13MP primary rear camera with laser autofocus, a 2MP camera for portrait shots and a 2MP camera for macro shots. At the front, it gets an 8MP selfie camera. It gets a 4000mAh battery with support for 10W charging. It gets a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 3.5mm audio jack with FM radio.
The Motorola One Macro will be available on Flipkart starting from October 12th. It gets a Space Blue colour and is priced at INR 9999 for 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage variant. As part of the launch offer, Jio users will get INR 2200 cashback in the form of vouchers and 125GB additional data.
Motorola One Macro Specs
- 6.2-inch (1520x720 pixels) Max Vision display
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor
- Quad 2.1GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs
- 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, Laser AF, PDAF
- 2MP camera for macro shots
- 2MP for portraits shots with f/2.2 aperture, 1.75µm pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Splash resistant (IPX2)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 10W charging