Bhai Dooj is one such marvellous festival which focuses on the bond of brothers and sisters. It usually comes after five days of Diwali and people love enjoying the festivities in the air. It is believed that the bond between a brother and sister strengthens. It gets the value of remembrance of the precious bond on Bhai Dooj.
Bhai Dooj is an occasion which resembles much like the festival of Raksha Bandhan. It marks the same importance because Bhai Dooj celebrates the unbreakable and unshakable bond of siblings. Moreover, this festival showcases the feeling of love! On this auspicious event, the sister calls or invites her brother to her home. So together, the siblings underline and make it a point to celebrate this juncture and protect each other.
Next, this occasion is well-described to arouse the moral responsibility in the siblings to care for, protect and love each other. The brother, especially, pledges to protect the sister and take her blessings for his upcoming aims and objectives in life. Also, this year, Bhai Dooj is coming on the date of 27th October 2022. So people in India and across the globe are all set to find joy and celebrate this occurrence in its full potential.
On this grand day, the sisters ask for the well-being of their brothers, by creating special poojas and havans along with singing mantras. The sisters often ask for the healthy and prosperous life of their brothers. They give good wishes and look for a good future for their brothers.
Here is the best collection of Bhai Dooj Wishes, SMS, Quotes, Greetings, and 2022 Happy Bhai Dooj Images to share with your friends and family members on WhatsApp Status, Facebook, Telegram and Instagram:
2022 Bhai Dooj Wishes & Greetings
- Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. Happy Bhai Dooj 2022..!!
- For all the wonderful things you've done for me, and the different ways, you've added joy to my life every day, I pray and wish for happiness to fill your life every day. Happy Bhai Dooj BRO...!!
- You were always my best friend, looking out for me, and making sure the path I travelled was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better brother than you. Happy Bhai Dooj 2022 :-)
- Yeh Tyohar Hai Kuch Khaas, Bani Rahey Hamare Pyar Ki Yahi Mithas, Happy Bhai Dooj :-)
- Rasmalaai? Nope! Gulab Jamun? Nah! Let me see... How about Jalebi? Hmm… Nope! Damn! Still can't find anything as sweet as you! Happy Bhai Dooj 2022..!!!
- The sky is blue, feel this hue, My love is for you Bhaiya…always true. Loads of good wishes for 2022 Bhai Dooj..!!
- You can understand the things I never said, You can understand the pain which is not visible to anyone, you are The Best Brother in the world. Happy Bhai Dooj To You BHAIYA :-)
- Your love makes me feel proud. And on this day I want to shout it out loud. Happy BHAI DOOJ my brother.....!!
- We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing. You'll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Bhai Dooj 2022...!
- Near or far, wherever you are, My best wishes are with you, Tum jiyo hazaron saal, May success & joy be yours everyday, Yehi hai meri wish dil se! Happy Bhai Dooj...!!
- Brother, you are a gift of God Who makes me proud each and every day. Thank you for making my Bhaidooj special In your unique and loving way. Happy Bhaidooj.
- Your love makes me feel proud. And on this day I want to shout it out loud. Happy BHAI DOOJ my brother…..!!
- Siblings: children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together.
- As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there.
- Be nice to your siblings, they’re your best link to your past and the most likely to stay with you in the future.
- Your siblings are the only people in the world who know what it’s like to have been brought up the way you were.
- There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.
- Your parents leave you too soon and your kids and spouse come along late, but your siblings know you when you are in your most inchoate form.
- You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure. Wishing you very Bhai Dooj and best of luck for everything.
- Your love makes me feel proud. And on this day I want to shout it out loud. Happy BHAI DOOJ my brother..!!
- May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your way of life. Happy Bhaiya Dooj to you.
- We may be far from each other but you are always in heart. On the occasion of Bhaidooj cherishing the fond memories, we spent together. Loveliest.
- Dear Brother on this Bhaidooj I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world. Happy Bhaidooj.
- My love for you is measureless. My blessings to you are unlimited. Dear Brother you will always be my friend, a guide and a hero. Happy Bhai dooj.
- Sky blue feel this you and my love for bhaiya always true lots of wishes for you Bhaiya.
- Wish You the day that brings you happiness infinite and a life that’s prosperous and might.
- May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your way of life.
- Your love makes me feel proud. And on this day I want to shout it out loud.
- Another fresh Bhai Dooj is here… Another year to live! To banish worry’ doubt’ and fear, To love and laugh and give Happy Bhai Dooj.
- My brother is my best friend.
- You stand by me when I am alone you make me feel happy when I am low. Thanks for being for me always Dear Brother.
- Dear Brother, on this Bhai Dooj, I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean the world to me..
- You can share your pain; You can share your fears; And you can share your happiness. Thanks for being a very understanding brother!
- The sky is blue, feel this hue, My love is for you Bhaiya…always true. Loads of good wishes for Bhai Dooj…!!
- I am so lucky to have a Great Bhaiya like you!
- Wishing You Health and Happiness on Bhai Dooj and Always!!
- We laugh and cry we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows which made our bond stronger. Happy Bhaidooj to you Sis.
- I feel so blessed and treasured to have a brother like you in my life. You like an Angel who is always there when I need you. Thanks, Brother and have a happy Bhaidooj.
- Dear Brother while putting tikka I pray to God for your peace happiness and prosperity. A warm and loving person like you deserves the best of life. Happy Bhaidooj.
- My love for you is measureless. My blessings to you are unlimited. Dear Brother you will always be my friend a guide and a hero. Happy Bhaidooj.
2022 Happy Bhai Dooj Images
The Significance and Celebration of Bhai Dooj
In the instance of Bhai Dooj, a brother visits his sisters to make sure that they all are doing well. Here, the siblings love exchanging gifts and sweets with each other.
The sisters take the initiative and decorate the pooja thali for the pooja plate. She puts materials for the tilak and sweets on the plate, to pray for her brother. Thereafter, when she meets her brother, she makes him stand on a stool, with the head of the brother covered with a small cloth.
Post this arrangement, the sister brings her pooja plate and puts a tilak on the forehead of her brother by using her thumb. She also makes the brother eat sweets, and the brother in return makes the sister eat the sweets. The brother here also loves to give money and gifts to the sister as a token of love for their bond.
As per the Hindu Scriptures, Lord Yamina was very close to her sibling, her brother, Lord Yamraj. Therefore, when her brother came to meet her after the second day of Diwali, she felt overwhelmed. Thus, she cooked a wonderful meal for him and showed her immense love for her brother.
So the God Yamraj got touched by the act of his sister; hence, Lord Yamuna pledged to meet her brother every year after the few days of Diwali. This story also led and developed the functioning and celebration of the festival of Bhai Dooj, especially in North India.
To wrap up, Bhai Dooj is, thus, considered an important festival and it represents the strong ties of siblings’ love and care. However, in many parts of India, sisters even observe a fast to show their concern towards the well-being of their brothers. They wish for the good and pray that prosperity and health touch the life and home of their brothers.