Apple smartphone brand isn't known for advertising the phone's RAM and battery capacity. But others are troubleshooting themselves to find out the details. According to the information available on the Internet, all models in the iPhone 14 series have 6GB of RAM.
According to the MacRumors report, the latest Xcode 14 beta file confirms this claim. But, the type of RAM used in the iPhone 14 series is currently unknown. Previous reports have suggested that the iPhone 14 Pro series will come with LPDDR5 RAM and the vanilla models will have LPDDR4x.
In comparison, the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini had 4GB of RAM, and the Pro model had 6GB of RAM. Also, all four models of the iPhone 13 series used LPDDR4X RAM. There is no official confirmation about the type of RAM used by the new model.
As for the battery capacity, the battery data for the iPhone 14 model comes from a Chinese regulatory database.
The iPhone 14 Plus has the largest battery in the entire lineup, while the Pro model has the smallest. The 14 Pro Max has a similar battery size to the 14 Plus. Compared to last year's lineup, the iPhone 13 mini has 2,406 mAh, and the iPhone 13 has 3,227 mAh. The iPhone 13 Pro has 3,095 mAh, and the iPhone 13 Pro Max battery is 4352 mAh.
Apple iPhone 14 Battery Capacity and RAM Details Revealed
- iPhone 13 Mini - 2,406mAh Battery and 4GB RAM
- iPhone 13 - 3,227mAh Battery and 4GB RAM
- iPhone 14 - 3,279mAh Battery and 6GB RAM
- iPhone 14 Plus - 4,325mAh Battery and 6GB RAM
- iPhone 13 Pro - 3,095mAh Battery and 6GB RAM
- iPhone 13 Pro Max - 4,352mAh Battery and 6GB RAM
- iPhone 14 Pro - 3,200mAh Battery and 6GB RAM
- iPhone 14 Pro Max - 4,323mAh Battery and 6GB RAM
Planning to Buy The New Apple iPhone in India? - Here is the Full Price List