The Nokia 2780, the company's latest low-cost 4G VoLTE feature phone, has been released in the United States by HMD Global. This has a similar design to the 2660 Flip, which had a 2.7-inch QVGA display and a 1.77 external QQVGA screen back in July, but it replaces the Unisoc T107 with a Qualcomm 215 Mobile Platform and runs KaiOS 3.1 instead of S30+ OS.
The phone has HAC (Hearing Aid Compatibility), large buttons, real-time text (RTT) that allows you to send text messages to other people while on the phone, and a dedicated side button that can be programmed to quickly dial a loved one in an emergency.
The phone has a removable 1450mAh battery that provides up to 7 hours of active talk time and up to 18 hours of standby time. In terms of connectivity, the Nokia 2780 Flip also has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
The Nokia 2780 Flip is available in Blue and Red colour options. It costs $89.99 (approx. Rs. 7,430) and will be available on AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile beginning November 15th.
Nokia 2780 Flip Specifications
- 2.7-inch (320 x 240 pixels) QVGA display
- 1.77″ (160 x 128 pixels) QQVGA secondary display
- 1.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 215 Mobile Platform
- Adreno 308 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 512MB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- KaiOS 3.1
- Phone book supports up to 1,000 contacts
- 5MP Main FF camera, LED flash
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- FM Radio, MP3 player
- Dimensions: 110.2×58×19.5mm
- Weight: 131.2 gm
- 4G VoLTE, 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 4.2
- HAC (Hearing Aid Compatibility), USB Type-C
- 1450mAh removable battery with talk time of up to 7 and 18 hours of standby time