2020 Hyundai Creta Bags 30,000+ Bookings in India

2020 Hyundai Creta Bags 30,000+ Bookings in India

Hyundai Creta is one of the best-selling cars in the Indian market and the 2020 model of the SUV has proved the same by registering more than 30,000 bookings since its launch in March this year. As per the details revealed by the brand, the diesel variants account for 55% of the overall bookings while the rest of the 45% bookings were for the petrol models. The SUV has been launched with three engine options namely 1.5-litre petrol, 1.5-litre VGT diesel and the 1.4-litre Turbo GDI petrol. The 1.5L petrol and 1.5L diesel engines are capable of offering maximum power of 115HP while the torque output stands at 144Nm and 250Nm respectively. The turbo petrol unit, on the other hand, is good for 140HP of power and 242Nm of peak torque. The engines have been mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox as standard while the customers can avail the 1.5L diesel engine with an optional torque converter automatic gearbox, an IVT gearbox for 1.5L petrol engine and an optional 7-speed DCT gearbox for the turbo petrol engine. Here is the variant-wise price list of the 2020 Hyundai Creta in the Indian market.

2020 Hyundai Creta Price List

Ex-Showroom Prices (Pan India)

  • 1.5L Petrol EX MT - INR 9.99 Lakh
  • 1.5L Petrol S MT - INR 11.72 Lakh
  • 1.5L Petrol SX MT - INR 13.46 Lakh
  • 1.5L Petrol SX IVT - INR 14.94 Lakh
  • 1.5L Petrol SX (O) IVT - INR 16.15 Lakh
  • 1.4L Turbo Petrol SX DCT - INR 16.16 Lakh
  • 1.4L Turbo Petrol SX (O) DCT - INR 17.20 Lakh
  • 1.5L Diesel E MT - INR 9.99 Lakh
  • 1.5L Diesel EX MT - INR 11.49 Lakh
  • 1.5L Diesel S MT - INR 12.77 Lakh
  • 1.5L Diesel SX MT - INR 14.51 Lakh
  • 1.5L Diesel SX (O) MT - INR 15.79 Lakh
  • 1.5L Diesel SX AT - INR 15.99 Lakh
  • 1.5L Diesel SX (O) AT - INR 17.20 Lakh
MT - Manual Transmission, IVT - Intelligent Variable Transmission, DCT - Dual Clutch Transmission, AT - Automatic Transmission

2020 Hyundai Creta Interior Photos

2020 Hyundai Creta Colours

Standard Variants

  • Typhoon Silver
  • Polar White
  • Red Mulberry
  • Galaxy Blue
  • Phantom Black
  • Titan Grey

Turbo Variants

  • Polar White with Phantom Black Roof
  • Lava Orange with Phantom Black Roof
  • Deep Forest
[caption id="attachment_550517" align="aligncenter" width="1250"]Meet 7-Seater Hyundai Creta Concept 7-Seater Hyundai Creta SUV in the Making; To Rival Mahindra XUV500[/caption]

Related Questions and Answers

Most Popular Answers for Hyundai Creta
What is the difference between Mahindra Scorpio Classic S11 vs Hyundai Creta?
2023-01-19 02:33:52 AM

The Mahindra Scorpio Classic S11 is a more powerful and feature-rich variant compared to the Hyundai Creta. The Scorpio Classic comes with a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel engine that produces 160 bhp of power and 400 Nm of torque. The Creta, on the other hand, comes with a 1.6-litre petrol engine that produces 123 bhp of power and 151 Nm of torque. The Scorpio Classic also has more advanced features such as an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a 7-inch digital instrument cluster, and a 360-degree camera. On the other hand, the Creta has a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a 4-inch digital instrument cluster, and a rear parking camera. The Scorpio Classic also has a higher ground clearance than the Creta.

Is it a good idea to buy a Hyundai Creta petrol and then convert it to CNG?
2022-12-29 10:18:08 AM
If you desire to convert the Hyundai Creta petrol variant to CNG it is a good idea to low...
I am looking for a Hyundai Creta rear windshield. Can you tell me the price of this part?
2022-12-29 10:18:04 AM
As your concern is about Hyundai Creta rear windshield, it is available for INR 2299....
What is the Exact Launch Date of Hyundai Creta?
2022-12-29 10:16:21 AM
The exact launch date of Hyundai Creta is July 21, 2015. It will go up against the likes of Nissan Terrano, Ford EcoSport, Renault Duster and Tata Safari Storme.
Which one should I buy – Hyundai Creta 1.4 or Honda BR-V?
2022-12-29 06:10:33 AM
You should first consider the fact that Hyundai Creta is a five seater while the Honda BR-V is a seven seater. If you need those extra 2 seats, there is no choice for Hyundai Creta while if 5 seater is enough for your everyday needs, Creta can be considered with its better looks and SUV like stance. Honda BR-V, on the other side is more of an MPV and provides more practicality through its powerful diesel engine. Creta is best if bought with the 1.6 liter diesel motor and Honda BR-V is a better option when compared to the 1.4 liter diesel Creta. Details for Honda BR-V - https://autos.maxabout.com/cars/honda/br-v