Content you are looking for has been removed and will no longer be available.
- Maruti to Launch Celerio Diesel by the End of this Year
In Maruti News | 20 Aug, 2014 04:29 PM | 68 ViewsWith the increase in demand of Diesel-run passenger vehicles, Maruti Suzuki is also planning to launch 'Celerio diesel' by the end of this year, which means you can expect this new Celerio in October or November any time.
- Fiat Punto Evo Launched in India at Rs 4.55 lakh
In Fiat News | 05 Aug, 2014 05:07 PM | 174 ViewsThe Italian car maker, Fiat has officially launched the new generation 'Punto Evo' in India with the starting price of Rs. 4.55 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz to be Launched in September
In Maruti News | 31 Jul, 2014 02:10 PM | 344 ViewsThe Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch its new Sedan, ' Maruti Ciaz' in the Indian market in September.
- 2015 Nissan Sunny Launched in India at Rs 6.99 lakh
In Nissan News | 03 Jul, 2014 05:31 PM | 313 ViewsFollowing the latest trend, Nissan has also launched the face lifted model of 'Nissan Sunny' today.
- Mercedes A-class and B-class Edition 1 Launched in India
In Mercedes News | 24 Jun, 2014 04:51 PM | 316 ViewsMercedes-Benz has finally launched the Edition 1 version of its hatchback models A-class and B-class in the Indian market.
- Tata Launches Xenon 4×4 Commercial Variant at INR 793 Lakh
In Tata News | 24 Jun, 2014 10:18 AM | 364 ViewsTata Motors has launched the new variant of Xenon commercial pickup truck, dubbed as ' 4x4' to create a buzz around the utility vehicles.
- Production Version Of 2015 Ka (Figo) Unveiled In Brazil
In Ford News | 10 Jun, 2014 04:47 PM | 179 ViewsFord has revealed the production version of the hatchback 'Ford Ka' in Brazilian market today.
- Honda Amaze - 88000 Units Sold
In Honda News | 10 Jun, 2014 04:37 PM | 134 ViewsSuccess story of the Honda auto manufacturers is not hidden from anyone.
- Toyota Launches Etios Cross at Rs 5.76 lakh
In Toyota News | 09 May, 2014 12:34 PM | 87 ViewsToyota has launched the new cross over vehicle, 'Etios Cross' in India with the starting amount of Rs. 5.76 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi).
- Mahindra SsangYong Rexton RX6 Launched at Rs 19.96 Lakh
In Mahindra News | 08 May, 2014 03:44 PM | 123 ViewsMahindra automotive industry has been ruling the SUV segment of Indian automobile industry from many years.