Content you are looking for has been removed and will no longer be available.
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz to be Launched in September
In Maruti News | 31 Jul, 2014 02:10 PM | 77 ViewsThe Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch its new Sedan, ' Maruti Ciaz' in the Indian market in September.
- 2015 Nissan Sunny Launched in India at Rs 6.99 lakh
In Nissan News | 03 Jul, 2014 05:31 PM | 161 ViewsFollowing the latest trend, Nissan has also launched the face lifted model of 'Nissan Sunny' today.
- Mercedes A-class and B-class Edition 1 Launched in India
In Mercedes News | 24 Jun, 2014 04:51 PM | 163 ViewsMercedes-Benz has finally launched the Edition 1 version of its hatchback models A-class and B-class in the Indian market.
- Tata Launches Xenon 4×4 Commercial Variant at INR 793 Lakh
In Tata News | 24 Jun, 2014 10:18 AM | 192 ViewsTata Motors has launched the new variant of Xenon commercial pickup truck, dubbed as ' 4x4' to create a buzz around the utility vehicles.
- Production Version Of 2015 Ka (Figo) Unveiled In Brazil
In Ford News | 10 Jun, 2014 04:47 PM | 126 ViewsFord has revealed the production version of the hatchback 'Ford Ka' in Brazilian market today.
- Honda Amaze - 88000 Units Sold
In Honda News | 10 Jun, 2014 04:37 PM | 112 ViewsSuccess story of the Honda auto manufacturers is not hidden from anyone.
- Toyota Launches Etios Cross at Rs 5.76 lakh
In Toyota News | 09 May, 2014 12:34 PM | 64 ViewsToyota has launched the new cross over vehicle, 'Etios Cross' in India with the starting amount of Rs. 5.76 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi).
- Mahindra SsangYong Rexton RX6 Launched at Rs 19.96 Lakh
In Mahindra News | 08 May, 2014 03:44 PM | 94 ViewsMahindra automotive industry has been ruling the SUV segment of Indian automobile industry from many years.
- Hyundai India Launches Eon 1.0L at INR 3.83 Lakhs
In Hyundai News | 08 May, 2014 03:37 PM | 70 ViewsHyundai India has unveiled its new variant in entry level hatchback for the Indian market dubbed as 'Eon 1.0-litre'.
- Ford Launches 2014 Endeavour in India
In Ford News | 03 May, 2014 05:25 PM | 98 ViewsAs you all know, SUV's are the flavour of Indian automative market.