Content you are looking for has been removed and will no longer be available.
- Maruti Ciaz Launched at INR 6.99 Lakhs
In Maruti News | 08 Oct, 2014 12:28 PM | 129 ViewsMaruti Suzuki India, the largest car manufacturers launched the all new Ciaz sedan between the price range of Rs. 6.99 and Rs. 9.8 lakh.
- New Skoda Rapid Sedan Launched Priced at Rs. 7.22 Lakh
In Skoda News | 30 Sep, 2014 03:49 PM | 84 ViewsSkoda, Czech Republic automobiles company, announces the new Rapid starting at a price of 7.22 Lakhs.
- 2015 Mahindra Scorpio Launched in India at INR 7.98 Lakh
In Mahindra News | 29 Sep, 2014 12:08 PM | 80 ViewsMahindra has recently launched the updated Mahindra Scorpio priced between 7.98 lakh for the base S2 model and Rs 11.46 lakh for the top-end S10 model, the much expected Mahindra Scorpio is featuring a new steel framework, new Steering system, new sound proofing package.
- All-new Volkswagen Vento Launched at Rs 7.44 Lakhs
In Volkswagen News | 26 Sep, 2014 05:22 PM | 100 ViewsVolkswagen being a top class international company finally launches VW Vento Facelift at a starting price of Rs. 7.44 lakhs.
- Renault Duster AWD Launched at INR. 11.89 Lakh
In Renault News | 26 Sep, 2014 03:19 PM | 85 ViewsFrench Auto manufacturers Renault has launched the All-wheel-Drive DUSTER in India at Rs.11.89 lakhs.
- Refreshed Mahindra Xylo Launched in India at INR. 7.24 Lakh
In Mahindra News | 26 Sep, 2014 03:13 PM | 116 ViewsIndia's leading brand Mahindra has launched the Modified Xylo in India at a price range of Rs. 7.24 Lakhs.
- Updated Chevrolet Sail Sedan and Hatchback Launched
In Chevrolet News | 26 Sep, 2014 03:03 PM | 76 ViewsGeneral Motors India has refreshed its Chevrolet Sail car with some ornamental upgrades and other added features.
- Lamborghini Huracan Launched in India at Rs. 3.43 crore
In Lamborghini News | 23 Sep, 2014 10:02 AM | 116 ViewsLamborghini’s newest rendering the Huracan LP 610-4 has been launched in India, with a price tag of Rs. 3.43 crores.
- Maruti to Launch Celerio Diesel by the End of this Year
In Maruti News | 20 Aug, 2014 04:29 PM | 327 ViewsWith the increase in demand of Diesel-run passenger vehicles, Maruti Suzuki is also planning to launch 'Celerio diesel' by the end of this year, which means you can expect this new Celerio in October or November any time.
- Fiat Punto Evo Launched in India at Rs 4.55 lakh
In Fiat News | 05 Aug, 2014 05:07 PM | 490 ViewsThe Italian car maker, Fiat has officially launched the new generation 'Punto Evo' in India with the starting price of Rs. 4.55 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).