Content you are looking for has been removed and will no longer be available.
- BMW 1 Series launched in India
In BMW News | 03 Sep, 2013 05:03 PM | 26 ViewsBMW 1 Series 5-door rear-wheel drive hatchback was launched today by BMW in Mumbai, India.
- Tata to Start Online Sales Of 'Nano' Small Car
In Tata News | 05 Aug, 2013 01:17 PM | 25 ViewsTata Motors is anticipated to start selling the 'Nano' online.
- Ford Records Best Ever Sales in July in India
In Ford News | 05 Aug, 2013 12:41 PM | 50 ViewsFord records its best ever sales in a month in its 18 year history in India and this is only because the EcoSport compact crossover which was launched this 26th June.
- Hyundai Discontinued Accent in India
In Hyundai News | 29 May, 2013 12:14 PM | 26 ViewsThe Korean carmaker 'Hyundai' has decided to phase out the Accent saloon from the Indian market.
- Nissan Recalls Sunny and Micra
In Nissan News | 27 May, 2013 12:18 PM | 49 ViewsAs we know the Japanese multinational carmaker Nissan Motor Company Ltd, has recently made the global recall for the Nissan Micra hatchback.
- INR 1 Lakh Discount on Nissan Micra In Bangalore
In Nissan News | 14 May, 2013 12:27 PM | 42 ViewsNissan India's official dealer in Bangalore “Shahawar Nissan” is offering INR 1 lakh discount on the the Nissan Micra diesel.
- Fiat India Opens New Showroom in Delhi
In Fiat News | 14 May, 2013 03:23 PM | 12 ViewsOn the 10th of May 2013 Fiat India inaugurated its new showroom in the country.
- Chevrolet Launches Enjoy MPV
In Chevrolet News | 09 May, 2013 03:53 PM | 30 ViewsChevrolet has launched the 'Enjoy' MPV today (May 9) in India here in Delhi.
- LR India to Launch 2013 Range Rover Sport In September
In Land Rover News | 01 May, 2013 12:33 PM | 25 ViewsBritish automaker Land Rover will launch the 2013 Range Rover in India in September.
- Audi Replaces BMW As No.1 Luxury Car Company
In Audi News | 01 May, 2013 12:24 PM | 17 ViewsAudi is now the no.1 luxury car company of India. They have dethroned its arch rival BMW from the no.1 position.