Content you are looking for has been removed and will no longer be available.
- BMW all-set to Launch the 2014 X5 in India
In BMW News | 19 Apr, 2014 11:22 AM | 16 ViewsLuxury car makers, BMW is all set to launch its third-generation X5 SUV in the Indian market.
- Mahindra Launches Bulletproof Scorpio for Rs. 12.66 lakh
In Mahindra News | 04 Apr, 2014 05:29 PM | 22 ViewsDefence Land system has introduced bulletproof kit for the Mahindra Scorpio in association with Online retailer Snapdeal.
- 9518 Honda City Sedans Sold in March 2014
In Honda News | 04 Apr, 2014 05:05 PM | 25 ViewsJapanese manufacturer Honda is rising high in the Indian autos market these days. Company has launched many cars with the stylish looks and best fetaures in India.
- BMW Launches M6 Gran Coupe in India at Rs. 1.75 crore
In BMW News | 03 Apr, 2014 03:51 PM | 43 ViewsBMW is now out with the 'M6 Gran Coupe' in the Indian market with the price tag of Rs 1.75 crore.
- Mahindra Launches Bolero Special Edition with ABS
In Mahindra News | 26 Mar, 2014 05:33 PM | 31 ViewsLeading carmaker Mahindra is now out with the special edition of Bolero with anti-lock braking system.
- Renault Launches 2014 Fluence in India
In Renault News | 26 Mar, 2014 05:31 PM | 52 ViewsFrench manufacturer Renault has launched an updated version of Sedan 'Fluence' in the Indian market.
- Volvo S80 Launched in India at Rs. 41.35 lakh
In Volvo News | 20 Mar, 2014 04:44 PM | 52 ViewsVolvo has finally launched the much-awaited 2014 S80 saloon in Indian car market.
- Datsun GO Launched in India at Rs. 3.12 lakh
In Datsun News | 19 Mar, 2014 04:24 PM | 44 ViewsMost awaited hatchback 'Datsun Go' has launched today in the Indian market, with the price tag of Rs. 3.12 lakh.
- Toyota to Launch New Corolla Altis on May 27
In Toyota News | 19 Mar, 2014 03:34 PM | 31 ViewsToyota is going to launch the new 'Corolla Altis' in India on May 27, 2014. Its bookings are already open with a booking amount of Rs. 50,000.
- Datsun all-set to launch GO hatchback on March 19, 2014
In Datsun News | 18 Mar, 2014 04:18 PM | 44 ViewsNissan is going to launch the 'Datsun GO' in the Indian market on March 19, 2014. It is an entry level small car which will give direct competition to the Maruti alto and Hyundai Eon. It is expected to be priced at Rs. 3-4 lakhs which is very close to its competitors.