Honda Launches 2013 Dio
Read more in Honda News | 1975 Views
Along with the new models of Honda Activa and Honda Aviator HMSI has also launched the 2013 model of Honda Dio RS. The updated model of Dio scooter is powered by 109cc engine with Honda Eco Technology. It produces 8 bhp of peak power along with a peak torque of 8.73 Nm.
This new Honda Eco Technology (HET) is co-developed by Honda’s R&D divisions in Japan, Thailand and India. HET has improved the fuel efficiency, combustion and reduced friction in the scooter. The new model of Dio comes equipped with Combi brakes, viscous air filter and tubeless tyres. A new pearl yellow color is added to the existing red, white and grey range. The new 2013 Dio RS costs INR 44,701 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- What is the weight of Honda Activa DLX?
9/2/2013 4:34:54 AM | 211 views
- What are the Dimensions of Honda CB1000R?
7/30/2013 11:37:38 AM | 178 views
- What is the Ex-showroom Price of Honda CB Unicorn?
7/30/2013 11:24:34 AM | 195 views
- What is the Actual Top Speed of Honda CB Twister?
7/30/2013 11:16:43 AM | 219 views
- What are the Dimensions of Honda CB Trigger?
7/30/2013 11:12:01 AM | 160 views